Here is the latest filing from Jones Day.
It seems that in the US lawyer bot docs has been made into an art form … but with some interesting nuggets though.
Fast executive summary;
- not enough signatures, so a working MW reactor doesn’t matter. It came too late.
- also they argue that they knew from already when the 2nd amendment was (not) signed that the MW test did not matter … [is that malicious or what?]
- IH can distribute IP as they wish … [because of malicious wording in the license]
- IH can file patents as they wish … [because of malicious wording in the license]
- IH can raise money as they wish since raising money on claims of owning IP (ie. lying) is not the same as selling products … [something for Woodford to think about]
- and a lot of text aimed at keeping Darden, Vaughn and Cherokee out of the lawsuit (this seems REALLY important)
I.H’s intention is to delay and burry Rossi and LENR – fullstop.
There are so much other status quotes to maintain.
The only lasting impression of IH actions is DELAY.
Not only for the last months but for several years. IH wants to DELAY the introduction of LENR so that “big oil” can refocus their business. IH is doing patent farming to be able to DELAY others as much as possible. Anyone releasing a new LENR solution into the market will be attacked by IH.
It would have been very easy for IH to cancel the agreement and return any territorial grant or IP they believe they have (but actually do not have as they not paid the final sum).
IH will try to keep this case alive for another 5-10 years. In Russia or China they could not care less what IH legal teams think or say. But for many other jurisdiction this will mean that “big oil” will have a extended period to re-focus their business.