— Update 18/7 —
Oops. Seems my predictions were a little off. Please read Mats Lewan Interview of Rossi and the full settlement, including hilarious notes on the so called “experts” Smith and Murray 🙂 Brilliant.
Rossi got everything back including the American, Russian and Chinese markets. IH/Darden is out of the game. HUGE victory.
— original post —
First some reflections on the Rossi-IH settlement. Dewey disappearing into the void was sort of predictable. When there was nothing left to gain for him making his “thing” he launched into another unknown orbit … Hi did what he was paid for and that is all there is to it.
Abd and Jed are both a bit more complicated. They both probably believe they are doing the right thing, but on limited information – need to know basis. They have probably been played. Jed has serious problems with Rossi as a character but I think it is starting to dawn on him that Rossi and IH made some kind of deal and that the whole affair is not black and white. We will see him scale down and focus in LENR as a whole. It is already happening. His issue with Rossi are mainly personal.
Abd also seem to come to his senses to some degree after visiting Miami. I believe he is starting to realize that the E-Cat QX actually could be real (since Darden seem to do so – Abd probably noticed this in Miami when meeting him) and that it is in his best interest to adopt this possibly-real-QX point of view.
Here are some predictions on the settlement.
- Rossi has the full IP ownership. This was the single most important issue for him and he would never leave without it. His work will belong to him.
- IH still have some, rewritten and now bulletproof IP-wise, sort of license agreement. Probably of a geographical kind, incl some manufacturing rights and still covering huge markets. E-Cat QX is part of the deal. IH knows the QX works. There is no doubt about it. And, of course, the technology is superior so there is no need to argue about the older stuff anymore.
- I also believe it is part of the deal to not argue anymore about the GPT, partly to save face. It is now history and both parties will be looking ahead. The trolls that keep arguing about this are not IH people but the pure anti-LENR crew wanting to produce FUD.
- Only minor cash changed hands, if any. Although Rossi will have a nice percentage on all future sales up to a billion or so, on the IH markets. Then normal royalties.
That’s about it. It needed to be simple to work.
And now back to the real enemies of LENR. I believe there are four major ones.
- Academics – the fundamental hot fusionistas. Everything they stand for is threatened. Not only funding. They will do anything to take LENR out.
- Business entities. Not really oil & gas per se (they are paying attention and making business plans though), but more so the AGW agenda that are more or less completely tax-funded. This funding will disappear with LENR and this whole global “green” hugely profitable political agenda is threatened. The fear of climate change is their livelihood and they will fight for it to to the end. It is a huge industry.
- Geopolitical concerns – mainly US government entities that want to seize control and slow everything down. In order to use the shift in a most favorable way politically.
- Religious entities. Oil is perhaps what makes the mid-east wheels turning more than anything. Including religious fundamentalism of the Islam kind. Maybe there are also some other religious/political entities that believe they need to stop cheap energy since it will increase freedom for individuals on every level. Increased individual freedom is rarely part of political/religious agendas. Control is everything.
So what strategy will be used. Mainly FUD and uncertainties. And as much as possible to disrupt anyone trying to take the technology to the market … and to silence those voices that reveal this obvious agenda.
They will try to stop any R&D and if not possible they will try to contain it in small controllable institutions where they control financing, and they will ensure it will make only small or no progress.
On LENR-FORUM these opinions are mainly represented by Mary Yugo, THHuxley (Thomas Clarke) and of course the subject of this post, Eric Walker. And their small army of sock-puppets … Since the IH settlement there are some signs of confusions and they need to regroup and start to criticize IH as well if it would turn out (as I believe) that they are still in the game with Rossi to some degree.
As I wrote in previous post I’ve been banned by the moderator-at-large profile of “Eric Walker” at the LENR-FORUM. Recently it seems that Eric expanded his search and is banning every account that is questioning the agenda and arguments of the other accounts there. All accounts that show somewhat similar “mannerism” as me are directly banned on “mannerism” ie. questioning motives … (ISP and timing are also used, but since I know I use only Telia and Telenor, which are maybe the two biggest Scandinavian national ISPs with many millions of user that is of course BS. )
There seems to be no doubt anymore than Eric executing an agenda of some kind that suits the COINTEL astroturfing manual extremely well. Read this again on forum moderation.
It is important to continuously maneuver for a forum moderator position. Once this position is obtained, the forum can then be effectively and quietly controlled by deleting unfavorable postings — and one can eventually steer the forum into complete failure and lack of interest by the general public. This is the “ultimate victory.”
Depending on the level of control you obtain, you can deliberately steer a forum into defeat by censoring postings, deleting memberships, flooding, or “accidentally” taking the forum offline. By this method the forum can be killed.
However it is not always in the interest to kill a forum as it can be converted into a “honey pot” gathering center to collect and misdirect newcomers and, from this point, be completely used for your control for your agenda purposes.
One indication of this agenda is allowing the well known pseudo skeptic @maryyugo profile to post as well as allowing all possible ad-homs, defamations and attacks on Rossi. And maybe most importantly always promoting the FUD line an any argument and never allowing any discussion of the motives behind FUD postings. All these posts are redirected out of context immediately and the posters, threatened with the “mannerism” argument, suspended or banned to keep the discussion on the LENR-PC corridor.
All this is schoolbook astroturfing. We have yet to find out though which organization Eric represents. I guess it is possible he represents himself only, but his very vague profile (that seems to exist only to make him seem to exist) points in other directions. Most probable is maybe some US gov/edu entity or some religious fundamentalist organization (the Islam/Bahia connection on EW Linkedin).
Keep you eyes open for signs … there will always be markers that reveal the operatives.