I’ve been reiterating the IH PR letter and it is obviously extremely carefully worded aimed at several entities. As I wrote earlier, it’s i a broader sense directed to the overall community to raise LENR credibility and to fend of the pathoskeptical cult in particular.
But there are more to it. As I said, this paragraph gives credibility to earlier third party tests, ie. the Lugano Report team, but also refers to the present 352 day ERV report. They want somebody to know that they are in control …
We value credibility through sound LENR research. That’s why any claims made about technologies in our portfolio should only be relied upon if affirmed by Industrial Heat and backed by reputable third parties who have verified our results in repeated experiments.
And I believe that this somebody could be very specifically Rossi/Leonardo. Because no one is even close to benefit as much from the ERV report as Rossi and Leonardo. This IH knows.
Following the JONP blog it is clear that Rossi is NOT in control of the EVR. He does not decide if and when to release it. Rossi has been very clear on that he is now working for Leonardo, not IH. He has also been clear on that Leonardo plans to start manufacturing in both US and Sweden.
And he is also clear on that, even though he knows the result of the test, his credibility is limited compared to IH.
IH knows, that even though they might benefit from a release (or maybe not), it comes with a serious downside; loosing control over the Rossi know-how, which is as close as IP as they have. Rossi on the other hand clearly boosts his plans to work with Hydro Fusion building a factory in southern Sweden.
So we have a standoff; Rossi has the IP and wants to pursue other goals than spending time in a container. IH has the credibility and controls the report. They are negotiating …
Putting it all together I believe it looks like this:
IH are holding back because:
- They value the information advantage. Although this one is not new. Still, there is no product in the market yet. It is work in progress, and the less other entities know, the better for them.
- They are negotiating continuation of the Ecat series with Rossi and rights to the technology. We dont know the fine print between “manufacturing” and “know-how”. Rossi comments supports this thesis by suggesting delays.
- To keep Rossi in line. Releasing report would boost his credibility enormously, possibly leaving IH for Leonardo/Hydro Fusion to build a plant in southern Sweden, with his core innovation team and know-how. That would move focus from IH as main LENR player to Leonardo who has the IP. Ie. not good for IH investors; they certainly would like IH to have more control over IP than they have. Rossi comments support this thesis also. As well as IH letter stating only they themselves are credible.
- Maybe there is an issue with the ERV entity. Especially if the COP is really good. The downside is huge and upside limited. Negotiations going on here as well?
- They realize that regardless of ERV report there will be multitude of attacks also on IH stating fraud/scam. The better/longer report the more attacks. It’s easy to invent scenarios of fraud, not having to prove them. Harder to prove oneself innocent. This thesis is also supported by the IH letter.
It makes business sense to me. Hopefully Rossi, who benefits the most from a release and is in the loop can put enough pressure on IH to release it anyway. A summary would be nice Actually I think less is more in that case, leaving less for the pathoskeptic cult to fantasize about.