A comment about the astroturfing going on.
Since the low costs involved and since there is an enormous potential upside present for some entities I believe it is a very safe bet it is happening.
- The Academics, primarily the hot fusionistas. For obvious reasons – funding for their research the coming 30 years or so is on the line – We’re talking billions of dollars.
- The Greens and to some degree politicians in general that have spent many years building an opinion, funding and careers on the illusion of scarcity when it comes to energy. And of the taxation of it, including the AGW agenda, global CO2 taxation initiatives (of the actual air you exhale – that is really scary, isn’t it? F*CK them), etc.
- US military entities increasingly worried that they will not get the upper hand on this technology. They want it to difficult and it is not in their interest it being available quickly and everywhere. Entities like SPAWAR, NASA has obviously done research the past 25 years in the dark (with results, but probably not yest anything working). So it is safe to say they are watching.
- Industrial Heat. Definitely during the trial, but less so now I guess since they have other things to tend to. Unless they are involved in no 2 or 3 above which is not entirely impossible.
- Oil producers locally (mideast etc). But not really the big corps. They are owned mostly by the taxpayer and they will survive fine adjusting to new realities. Neither the banks who will mostly benefit. Read my report here: blackswanascending
My suspicion is that the two main astroturfers is Eric Walker and Thomas Clarke, aka. THHuxley/THH.
- They both entered the scene by publish a type of semi-professionally looking article; Thomas Clarke by inventing fraud scenarios and trashing the Lugano Report and Eric by doing some pseudo stuff on the LENR (isotopes I sort of remember). Both having a clear agenda to make FUD and discredit the Lugano team and the gain some credibility.
- They both have what looks like “fake” profiles difficult to research but made to look somewhat real. Thomas as a mid range lecturer on a collage/university (UK) in electrical engineering or something and Eric as a mid-range java-script free-lancer/developer (US) with extremely unspecific LinkedIn and Facebook profiles.
- They are both very careful when it comes to actually stating fraud and other criminal activities themselves but are doing everything they can to nurse an environment where other handles and sock-puppets are doing it.
If you want to know for sure you should keep your ears open to those calling the analysis above a conspiracy theory. All you have to do is reconsider the costs involved and money being protected … One year of delay achieved is worth billions in taxpayer funding to some of these entities.