Also, I you missed it; Woodford Funds and Industrial Heat is having even more trouble on Guernsey in the quest to circumvent financial regulations.
I received another anonymous batch of patent documents, supposedly originating from Industrial Heat. As with the last one I have no idea about validity or authenticity so I leave that to the reader to decide. Previous post: [Industrial Heat “Pump and Dump” Scheme?]
To me it looks like this is either simple “vaporware” to boost stock price and make it easier for the original share holders to make a nice profitable exit from this adventure, or maybe it is the core business strategy of Industrial Heat to cripple the LENR community in litigations by carpet bombing it with patent applications regardless of the validity.
Neither of these options seams very positive to me – but I guess this is simply business as usual for Cherokee Fund dudes like Tom Darden, Dewey Weaver et al.
Here are the docs anyway. Needless to say it certainly looks like these IH dudes are seriously inspired by Rossi and the E-Cat…
- Intrusion Detection for Destruction and Contamination Activation : IH_50-Prov
- Measuring Hydrogen Gas Loading Using NMR Spectroscopy : IH-054-Prov
- Central Monitoring System of Exothermic Reactors : IH-051-Prov
- Low Cost Plate Reactor for Exothermic Reactions Techical Field : IH-044-R
- Methods for Integrating a Controller onto a Ceramic Reaction Board : IH-049-Prov
- Ring Plating Methods : IH-045-Prov
- Methods and Apparatus for Triggering Exothermic Reactions Using AC or DC Electromagnetics : IH-031
- Confirming of Gas Loading Induced Defects by Complex Impedance Spectroscopy : IH-058-Prov
- Apparatus for Excess Heat Generation : IH-Rock-001-R
- Deposition Patterns in Reactant Fabrication : IH-030-Prov
- Hydrogen-Absorbing Insert for the LENR Tube : 438_35_5 PROV
- In-Situ LENR Breeder Reactor : IH-017-Prov
- Pressured Electrolytic Cell for Improved Loading : IH-026-Prov